the Rift

[OPEN] Are you a toad? [Hatching]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

Uh… I think. Do companion’s shape shift? Or is mine broken?” Kiada’s gaze which had previously landed on Syrena, moved to where the companion had gone. Khairi stared down the toad, watching with amused bloody eyes until the toad transformed and ended up revealing itself to look exactly like him. Some sort of strangled cackle escaped his beak causing Kiada to drift her gaze to the vulture with a tilt of her dark head. “Uhm…” She paused. “I’ve never met one that could, but I guess Helovia is full of surprises.” A little giggle escaped her pink splotched lips as she turned her gaze back to Syrena, all while Khairi shot mental curses at the insanity that was the Siren’s companion.

However, Khairi trailed ever closer to the once toad, now vulture with scrutiny lining and creasing his gaze. Suddenly, it shifts to a snake-like beast with five heads, all with eyes that managed to stare back. It shifted closer and Khairi’s white wings spread as his head lifted, cocking it to each side to get a good look at it. Though after a few moments, he began to relax, deciding that if the snake-thing wanted to hurt him, he’d have powerful bone crushing jaws to attack back with (even if it had five heads). So he calmed, lowering his head and keeping his wings quietly against his side as he hopped toward the hydra to also investigate the weird looking beast.

As Syrena passed through names, Kiada’s white rimmed ears flickered toward her while her gaze remained on the interactions of the hydra and Khairi. “It weird.” Khairi passed through the bond while Kiada giggled lightly to herself, her hide twitching against the cold sweat that darkened her pelt. “Syrena and Thea have a good ring to it.” She admitted passing off a smile. “It feels weird having something be a part of you, but it’s also soothing in a way. Don't be alarmed, but in time they can speak as well. Nothing like trying to do something and have your companion complain every minute of the way.” She admitted with another small laugh, playfully glaring at Khairi while he stared down the hydra's ten eyes with the only two he had.

"Talk."

img || coding by Smitty <3

@Syrena <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Are you a toad? [Hatching] - by Syrena - 02-11-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Are you a toad? [Hatching] - by Kiada - 02-12-2017, 03:43 AM
RE: Are you a toad? [Hatching] - by Syrena - 02-15-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Are you a toad? [Hatching] - by Kiada - 02-16-2017, 10:32 PM