the Rift

[PRIVATE] watchful eyes

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
Movement caught in the corner of her eye caused Alysanne to start, pausing in her incessant pacing, but she quickly realized that it wasn’t Kaos - it was someone else. Not someone she recognized - maybe vaguely, as though they had been standing in the same crowd once or twice. Almost all of Helovia had been there the day that Kaos had arrived, but the crowd had been so thick and Alysanne’s attention had quickly been drawn away from the monster. You would think that the encounter with Kisamoa/Kaos would teach her to be wary about anyone she came across that was a stranger, but it wasn't quite so easy to shake off her natural willingness to meet everyone she could.

She would have to remember the phrase ‘shithole’ - it’s not one Alysanne had ever encountered before but she found herself agreeing with him. It was the perfect description for the place that they were standing in. She doubted even her passive magic, even now beginning to leach nutrients into the wretched soil where she stood, would do anything to improve this place while Kaos’ hold was still strong.

For a moment, her green eyes look over the land around them before settling back on the stallion before her - looking up to meet his ruby gaze. “I can’t get this place out of my head.” It’s an utterly honest answer but Alysanne didn’t have any reason to lie - she only lies her friends, after all. Twisting the truth to protect them.

Nothing about the one standing before her now suggests a need to be protected.

“I can’t shake the feeling that when I turn my back, he’ll show up.” Her eyes search his face, wondering if this made any sense to him or if he thought she was crazy - walking around the Marsh as though she was capable to do anything to stop Kaos. She suspected a similar reason had brought him here as well, so she asked curiously.  “And yourself? What brings you here?”
alysanne

@Volterra
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 12:08 PM