the Rift

[PRIVATE] watchful eyes

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
Her teasing question seemed to have sparked something of a fire in the stallion - she had half expected him to laugh it off but that was certainly not the case. Alysanne enjoyed seeing that distinct smile spread across the face of someone speaking of their passion - and she felt a warm smile grow on her face in response to watching Volterra react to her question. It wasn’t something that she particularly understood but she didn’t need to. She understood enough, certainly. She wanted to ask him what weaknesses she saw in her but her tongue stuck and she couldn’t get those words out.

The words that did come were a reaction to the comment that it might have been foolish for him to come here and try to find some sort of clue. He still had determination in his voice but she wanted to try to squash any doubt he might have in his actions. So Alysanne was shaking her head with a soft smile when she replied. “No, I don’t think it is foolish. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here either. I think you’re right… he must have one somewhere. And it’s only a matter of time until someone finds it. So why not one of us?” While she had very little doubt in Volterra’s ability to find Kaos’ weakness, Alysanne didn’t truly think that it would be her. What did she know of finding weaknesses? Any instinct that she had in spotting them was to shield or heal them, not to exploit them.

He introduced himself then - reminding Alysanne that her manners had been slacking. Normally that was the first thing she brought up in a conversation but not lately. It was always someone else bringing it up as a by the way. She dipped her head, green eyes gleaming. “Alysanne, of the World’s Edge. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Volterra.”  

alysanne

@Volterra SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT if you don't want to keep this going I totally understand <33
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 12:08 PM