the Rift

[PRIVATE] watchful eyes

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THE INDOMITABLE
I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

He nods his agreement to her words. Indeed, the destruction of Kaos has become a passion - bordering on an obsession - for him. He isn't sure what exactly it is about the creature that makes him so eager to annihilate him, although he thinks part of it is because the bastard seems so damn indestructible that Volterra is taking it as a personal affront when he can't find anything to exploit. Most of the reason, though, is that the Indomitable for all his flaws is an open and honest man who values truth and trust, who abhores facades and lies. Kaos had taken the trust of Helovians and twisted it like a snake in the grass, bending them to his bidding and making it all seem like a good idea.

If the creature had simply arrived and tried to enslave them all then perhaps Volterra wouldn't have been so pissed off about it, because at least that shows some semblance of honesty. To arrive wearing a fake face and to play at friendship before slipping a knife firmly between the ribs of those who tried to help him? That, in the warlord's eyes, is unforgiveable.

"Why not one of us indeed," he rumbles in agreement. She gives her name and her place in the World's Edge, and the beast's interest elevates another fraction. "Well, Alysanne of the World's Edge, would you care to join me in searching for clues about Kaos?" With a jerk of his colossal head he invites the winged mare to walk with him on a hunt through the Marsh.

image credits

@Alysanne COuld end it here if you want :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: watchful eyes - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 12:08 PM