the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

The large mare makes her way into yet more unfamiliar territory. The even laid out before her had been an attempt on her part to make friends. Actually, it had been an attempt to get over her social awkwardness if we were being honest. It was quickly becoming an act of regret. Vertigo wasn't sure what to expect, but as she looked around with dark sapphire eyes, she was taken aback. The lanterns nestled in the branches made an elegant addition to the large bonfire blazing in the center of the gathering.

The two toned mare snorted nervously, searching all of the unfamiliar faces before her. It wasn't helpful in the slightest, for she had no idea what the being paired with her looked like. She halted her large hooves, shaking her antlered head. Tonight, in a bold act, the mare had entangled pear blossoms into the vines on her antlers. The little white flowers symbolized friendship, but, in order to obtain friendship, she had to actually speak.

Worried eyes shifted to and fro, not quite sure what they were searching for. “Now or never, Ve.” The maiden took a step closer to the fire, the flames reflecting in her deep eyes. The warmth surged through her and she felt instantly regenerated. “You can do this!” She nodded to herself. Yes, this wasn't so bad. Just mingling amongst others looking to meet new equines as well. Nothing would hurt her here. No one would degrade her when she was at a new high, at least, a high for her. Two toned tail swished against her rump. What could go wrong....right?

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

Pear Blossoms
@Imogen
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread