the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

“Vertigo, isn't it?” The female jumps at the sound of another voice, having been lost in the flames and her own thoughts. Shaking her antlered head, the Draft turns her deep sapphire eyes onto the figure who had spoken. “You look nervous...” Ebony ears slide back into her mane in embarrassment. She had been trying to make her discomfort a little less obvious, but naturally, it hadn't worked. Vertigo wasn't surprised, but merely disappointed in herself. What happened to turning over a new leaf?

Sighing at her own silliness, she tried to offer a smile that might have been more of a grimace. She was so out of place here, amongst the others. She was awkward and shy and, no matter how hard she tried, Ve feared that would never change. The winged female manages to find her way over to her side despite what Ve perceived as a crowd. Granted, it might have been only a handful of others, but that didn't matter to her. Bodies were bodies and bodies made her nervous.

“What frightens you?” A snort escapes her ivory nose. “I'm sorry.” What she's apologizing for, not even she knows. Clearing her throat, she tries again. “Just...others. Others make me...nervous.” She swallows hard, the sound echoing in her own ears. Why was this so hard? It was easy in thought, but execution always fell flat on its face. Swishing her tail in self annoyance, Ve turned her attention back to the Pegasus. “Ah, I'm sorry. Imogen? I'm pleased to...meet you.” Another apology, this one deserved. In her own world, the female had forgotten manners. She offers a more welcoming smile than before, hoping she hadn't completely ruined this chance to make a friend.

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Imogen
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM