the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

Vertigo's ears perk forward slight at the sound of the maiden's clinking jewelry, admiring the sound and the sparkle. The winged female nods in response to her previous words, the draft offering a small smile in return. “I see.” Ve is set at ease with her words, though she doesn't know why. This mare is a stranger, but somehow, she seems interested and somewhat concerned with the large mare's worries. That alone is enough to relax the mare. She seemed nice, right?

“The pleasure is all mine.” Imogen's smile allows Vertigo to rest a hind hoof, shaking her antlered head slightly. She returns the female's smile, this one wider than the first. “See, making friends is easy!” The lighter maiden speaks again, ebony ears standing to complete attention to catch every syllable. Ve blinks quickly at her first inquiry, then again at the invitation.

Sapphire eyes look from the bonfire's blazing light to the shadows where Imogen waits for her to join. She snorts softly, swallowing hard. Why not? Another snort and the maiden turns on her hind limbs and moves towards the winged equine. “I...I guess so. It is kind of...crowded here tonight.” Another shake of her antlered head and steps an ivory hoof into the shadows. “Where are we going?” Her question echos in her ears. The draft notices that it's immediately colder here, away from the blazing heat of the gathering. Her skin quivers, craving the heat she'd just escaped from and she snorts again. Sapphire eyes stay glued to Imogen, half out of curiosity and the other because she's confused.

Where are they going?

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Imogen
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread