the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

Vertigo follows the other female, swallowing hard at the imagery her cloak held around her hips. Was this what attraction felt like? Or was this fear? Either way, the larger female wasn't sure what to make of her emotions, whatever they may be. Imogen's answer to her question of their travels made her swallow once more. She didn't know what to make of this mare, but for some reason, she trusted her. The metallic taste of unease was ever present in her mouth though. Oh how deathly confused she was about this whole charade.

The Pegasus speaks again, ebony ears falling sideways with embarrassment. “No...” She hesitates again as the female continues forward, not even worried about whether or not Vertigo was following. The draft half trotted to catch back up with the smaller framed female, snorting softly to herself. Her sapphire eyes moved from one side to the other, drinking in her surroundings as the moved on. “Here we are.” Their new haunt is definitely more secluded, something that Ve is quite thankful for actually.

Her large frame relaxes, her breathe released in one long, loud huff that she didn't know she'd been holding in. She turns to Imogen, a smile on her face. However, the winged maiden turns abruptly and Vertigo cranes her neck to peer around her. When she comes back into view holding an apple, the larger equine's grin widens. She hadn't realized how long it had been since she'd last eaten and how could she turn down something so kindly offered?

“Thank you!” Her enthusiasm is a little too much and she winces slightly in response. Reaching her pale muzzle forward, the maiden gently grabs the apple and chews it happily, the crunch echoing in her ears. She moves closer to the other mare, sapphire eyes searching her darker gaze. “I have to say, I appreciate your kindness. I was...nervous about this whole...thing,” the mare blinks hastily, her speech a little slurred. Shaking her antlered head, Ve suddenly feels a little too happy in the moment.

A slow, easy going buzz resonates in her brain and she giggles softly. “I'm sorry, I don't quite know what's happened to me.” Her voice has lost its awkwardness, her true bubbly self busting from the seams. “You wouldn't happen to have another one of those apples, would you?”

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Imogen
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM