the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
Much to the winged mare’s pleasure, Vertigo doesn’t hesitate in accepting the fermented fruit offered to her. Like Snow White, the antlered draft is far too trusting of this dark world and its black secrets, oblivious to the demons that lay in wait, and Imogen is every bit the Evil Queen for their twisted little fairy tale. Eat the apple, my sweet, her stony eyes sparkle with a spiritless light, the crafty smile across her lips deepening as she watches the helpless little princess consume her liquored lies.

When Vertigo speaks—her voice already slick and colored from the single fermented apple—Imogen’s chin rises a few degrees in dangerous satisfaction. “There’s nothing to be nervous about,” the pegasus assures her with a lilt of noxious velvet in her tone, though her eyes are boundless depths that promise something else. “You’re safe here with me,” her voice drops to a breathy whisper, the whiskers of her ebony muzzle brushing against the cheek of the antlered beast as she reaches forward, exhaling a warm breath across Vertigo’s skin before she retreats.

At the request of more apples, Imogen looks to her partner with a devious eye. “I do,” she says with laughter in her words, amused with herself as she watches the unicorn’s walls collapse one after another.

It shouldn’t be long before she crumbles.

Reaching around again to the lilly pad, she plucks another apple to offer to the draft mare. “Tell me, Vertigo, I’m curious,” she doesn’t pull away now when Vertigo takes the fruit from her lips, intending to play puppeteer with the drunken unicorn, and instead allows her mouth to linger close to the other’s throat (an easy position, given their height differences). “Have you ever been on a date before?” She looks for a reaction, wondering exactly what type of virgin beast she has stumbled upon tonight.

“Speech.”
You can tell me when it’s over
If the high was worth the pain

@Vertigo
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Imogen - 02-13-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Imogen - 02-16-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-16-2017, 08:27 PM