the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

“There's nothing to be nervous about.” The mare grins at this, closing her eyes in satisfaction. Of course there was nothing to be scared or nervous about. She was in good company after all. The winged maiden's muzzle brushes against her two toned one and, if she could have blushed, the large mare certainly would have. She giggles again, blinking shyly at Imogen. Though she was incapable of fully understanding her feelings, Ve did know that she was most certainly enjoying herself in this moment.

The Pegasus retrieves another apple at Vertigo's request and the takes it gently once more, her muzzle brushing the other mare's slightly before she pulls away. She listens with ears forward as the maiden asks her a question and laughs in response. “No, this would be a first.” She tilts her large head slightly in thought for a moment. “Well, if you consider this a date anyways.” Her eyelids flutter as the second apple takes hold of her cognitive actions.

Another huff escapes her as she tries to blink away the fog that has taken over her. “You're gorgeous though,” she giggles here, rocking slightly back and forth on her hooves. It was an action she didn't even realize she was doing, feeling completely void of any emotions but those that were pure and of this moment. “I bet you could have anyone you wanted.” Her grin swallows her features and another wave of heat reaches her cheeks.

She inches towards the other female, though quite honestly, she barely moved. Vertigo rocked a little more on her hooves, shaking her antlered head. The action nearly caused her to loose her balance and her brows furrowed in concentration. “What...wow.” She snorts, laughing softly. “I didn't realize apples were so potent.” Her laughter deepens to the point of her barely being able to breathe from laughing so much. After a few moments it tapers off to giggles and she sighs. “Oh geez, you're great company, Imogen. I'm so happy to have a friend like you.” Her smile reaches her deep sapphire eyes. What a lucky lady she was....

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Imogen
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM