the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
The draft mare confirms Imogen’s suspicions, labeling herself as a virgin in this particular area of life. The pegasus smirks wryly to herself, knowing that she has been handed a puppet to play with, and happily she dangles Vertigo’s strings, tying them into hopeless knots and inconspicuously suspending her new toy over a basin of boiling poison and hate.

Leaning the weight of her body forward, the winged cat looks up to the brutish unicorn from beneath long lashes, puckering her lips in something akin to a coquettish pout. “Romantic lighting, fermented apples, a private venue, and a beautiful woman...” she lets her voice fade into the warmth of the night, as though her thoughts are too intimate to voice just yet (never mind how she has to fight the tightness in her throat, and the fire in her belly that flares from complimenting this beastial monstrosity that disgraces everything about the true equine race).

Dàme mir la forza, mis götteis, mis divinità mianach des heils e della salvezza— She thinks to herself, closing her eyes in a long blink as she inhales deeply from her nose, a false smile softening her expression when her eyes open again. “I would very much consider this a date, darling,” she purrs to the antlered draft, with stony eyes gleaming.

Still, ever the vain creature, she can’t help but puff up proudly when she is praised. Arching her slender neck, Imogen laughs coyly, flicking the length of her tail as satisfaction saturates her expression. “You flatter me,” she looks away as though bashful, a sneer that says I know slithering briefly across her ebony lips. Snatching another apple, she turns again to Vertigo, offering the fermented fruit like a fox would offer a mouse her home; “Share this with me, won’t you?”

Dàme mir la forza, mis götteis, mis divinità mianach des heils e della salvezza : “Give me strength, my gods, mine deities of heaven and salvation”
“Speech.”
You can tell me when it’s over
If the high was worth the pain

@Vertigo
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Imogen - 02-13-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Imogen - 02-16-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: SN - As The World Falls Down - by Vertigo - 02-16-2017, 08:27 PM