the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN - As The World Falls Down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

Vertigo is somewhat taken aback by the admittance of the nature of their meeting. A date? She was honestly to far gone to show any sort of emotion but woozy. The world around her twisted this way and that. It was enough to make her sick, the Draft squeezing her eyes shut in discomfort. Ugh, what was wrong with those dang apples? Gritting her teeth, Ve gave her head a slow shake, trying to rid her brain of the ache that was coming on.

A shallow breath escaped her jaws as she slowly opened her eyes. The world had stopped spinning for the moment and she sighed in relief. It was then that she noticed the Pegasus holding another one of those god forsaken apples and she grimaced before she could stop herself. “I better not...” She swallows again, a deep warmth overtaking her body.

The alcohol in her system took hold again and she gives a lazy grin. “Well, what could it hurt?” She bites half the apple, forgetting her previous decline of the fermented fruit. She was gone, unable to control her emotions and her mind. She was an easy target and, poor darling, had the slightest idea what was happening to her.

“Imogen...,” her brow furrows, her ebony neck damp with the heat from her veins trying to escape. The Draft takes a step forward, throwing her body forward without realizing just how much power she had put behind a simple step. The action almost caused her to fall on her face, though she just barely managed to catch herself before doing so. A soft mumble of curses escaped her lips, language that otherwise would never have been uttered from her muzzle. Two and a half apples. Who would've guessed?

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Imogen
OOC - Sorry this sucks :/
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread