the Rift

[OPEN] What have you done? [hatching; open]

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Sheba
another ticking bomb to bury deep and detonate

It was strange the way the kit looked at her, and she didn't like it. There was something too familiar about its gaze, as if it had known her all her life. She found it disconcerting, and so as she rose creakily off of her bruised knees, her eyes darted away. "Don't look at me like that," she muttered, immediately feeling foolish to talking to it like it could understand her. When she glanced back at the animal, it was still staring at her steadily, round eyes never blinking in the low light of the flame.

However, before Sheba could decide what to do about this particular problem, the sound of heavy hooves echoing along the cavern walls caught her ears. "I'll deal with you later," she hissed, not registering that she had spoken aloud to the cat again. Reaching up for the torch, she grasped it in her teeth, prepared to defend herself with fire if necessary. What was her life becoming? No one had ever stumbled upon her in this part of the caves, and now she had two unwelcome visitors in one afternoon.

Actually, make that three. Though her grip on the torch loosened considerably when Carl's underbite came into view with December not far behind, she still held the burning branch before her. Gods knew what that llama would do to her if he got too close. "How 'ou fin' 'e?" Sheba demanded around the torch, eyes accusing. But the ridiculous jumble of sounds created by the object in the way took away from the desired effect considerably, and so she relented and set the torch down on the ground between them. "Did you follow me?" she asked suspiciously, unnerved by the idea that the giantess had been able to track her so easily. "Why?" the crone pressed on without waiting for an answer. 

"And he--I mean it--was just leaving," she added, reaching down to push the kitten into the tunnel. The animal, seeming to think that this was a game, wriggled around to bat at her soft muzzle. "Merde!" Sheba hissed, recoiling at the needle-like claws. A thin trickle of red snaked its way lazily down her nostril. "That's it," she growled, picking up the torch again. "Out!"

"speech"

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

@December
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
What have you done? [hatching; open] - by Sheba - 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: What have you done? [hatching; open] - by Sheba - 03-15-2017, 03:00 AM