the Rift

[OPEN] What have you done? [hatching; open]

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER

& this is Carl

She had startled her, causing her to come forth with a torch that was possibly meant to be threatening. However the ivory lass was not phased, and as she rested her bulk on one hind limb she let her eyes stare intensely into those dark brown ones. She was displeased that December had followed her, but in she was still unconcerned with these thoughts, simply because she wanted to make sure the older mare had made it back to her home safely. She figured it would be best to express as such, and taking a step closer to offer her muzzle to the crone she spoke in her deep tone,"I came to make sure you had made it back to your home safely. It seems you have, and along the way have found a companion."

She didn't seem pleased with the small kitten either. With a shove of her nose she attempted to  send the kitten away, only to find the creature playfully batting at her muzzle. A flicker of amusement surfaced in her dark eyes, that was until Sheba made it clear she was going to force this cat out one way or another. Taking a step forward she snorted, lifting her head to assert herself as she once again spoke to her friend,"You have bonded Sheba, nothing can break that unless you or this kitten is killed. I would like to think that despite your harsh nature you wouldn't want to kill a babe." Her eyes fell back to Carl, who was for now unimpressed with this entire predicament. For now his eyes remained uncomfortable focused on Sheba, and despite the very interesting thoughts running through their bond December still felt a maternal fondness toward her llama friend. If it was because of genuine feeling or her maternal instincts kicking in, she wouldn't fully know. Yet she wasn't going to let Sheba ruin the potentially wonderful relationship she could have with this creature, if she just gave it a chance.

Talking.

Image Credits

@Sheba

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
What have you done? [hatching; open] - by Sheba - 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: What have you done? [hatching; open] - by December - 03-17-2017, 10:29 PM