the Rift

[OPEN] joyful days

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Following Hemlock’s flight out of the clearing with a grin, the stallion returns his eyes to his friend, her green eyes to his bright blue. He almost chuckles at her embarrassment at being called Queen, mostly because it is good to see that she is still the same, humble woman she had been the last he’d spoken with her, and shared time among the rows of seedlings and saplings (that were now plants, shrubs, and trees, much to his amazement). Restraining the mirthful sound however, his smile only widens, and he nods his agreement to her request.

Wondering if he has settled in alright, suddenly realizing he’d been preoccupied with his family and finding things to do, too much so to take time to wonder about whether or not he was truly comfortable, rather than just happy with his day to day so far (as he is rather easy to please, and he knows it). It doesn’t take him long, however, before he replies.

"As different as it is, yes," calmly says the deep voiced stallion, truly believing in the words as he says them. He doesn’t speak of his love’s broken heart, or how, sometimes, she still seems to be wreathed in storm clouds; instead, he speaks of the glimpses of who she really is, as she watches the mist dance about the trunks, or watches Letha play within and learn of the world around her. "The girls seem to like it as well."

Dual-toned tail lazily swaying, he pauses to look out at the wood.

"I saw dragons in the mist, again, the other day," he recounts, knowing Alysanne would appreciate just how precious such a sight could be to an aging, ever faithful being could be; though they had not been the Dragonheart, the sight of those around him suddenly becoming the wondrous beasts made feelings arise in his heart that the introverted man has difficulty putting words to, "I’d never thought I’d see that again."

Dragomir
@Alysanne
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
joyful days - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 03-31-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 08:49 AM