the Rift

[OPEN] Home is wherever I'm with you. [joining]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

The spikes really don’t make for a welcome greeting for newcomers. Many don’t find the gate, but of course, if you don’t know where to look, how would you find it? That too isn’t exactly welcoming, though at least it usually stands open. The young mare is not the first Lyanna has found at the spikes, and for not the first time, she wonders why Tembovu had wanted them. Could they stop the forces that would matter? Certainly not. Kaos was the threat, not the other herds. Yes, perhaps they were a threat too, but she hardly thought that invading horses was akin to invading Gods. The spikes would not stop the monsters that came knocking in the dark.

The voice is what catches her attention. A simple Hello? echoing through the trees and the mist. Lyanna turns her course, making her way through the forest to the border of the herd, where she finally spots the source of the voice. A brown, winged mare stands with a grey wolf at her side, and Lyanna smiles, offering a friendly nicker as she closes the distance between them. “Hello,” she says, loud enough to be heard as she approaches.

She makes it to the spikes, hating that she is standing here talking to this mare through spikes. It’s no way to greet anyone politely. She moves so her line of sight is as clear to the girl as possible at least, trying to make herself as accessible as possible. “I’m Lyanna. Can I help you?” To be fair, she doesn’t actually know what the other mare wants here, and perhaps, in a moment, she will be thankful for the spikes that separates them. But it seems unlikely the mare is here to cause any harm, and so the spikes will likely be rendered useless.

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home is wherever I'm with you. [joining] - by Lyanna - 02-13-2017, 11:28 AM