the Rift

[OPEN] DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Astarot & Zafir

Zafir spotted the horses on the shore and called out to Astarot. The stallion looked up at his blue dragon wondering what was up. She rarely called out to him, especially when she was in the air. She screeched again and flow low over his head before turning towards the shore. He followed her without question racing over the thick sand. His ears pricked and brow furrowed slightly as a call rang out. Now he got the idea of where she was taking him. Zafir snorted in exasperation. They both were ready for their bond to fully connect. he couldn't wait till they could actually communicate instead of all this guess work.

When they made it to the bank the stallion paused and surveyed the group. Volterra was there, along with Sunjata and three others. He grinned as he spotted Lyanna, and a golden hued mare he remembered as well. An easy smile slide over his face before he crossed the water. Zafir flew over the water after her bonded calling a greeting to the red and gold. She nodded her head respectfully to her golden queen before flying down to stand on her bonded's back.

He caught the words of his ebony father and dipped his head low to the King of the Edge. He smiled at the two mares. "Hello Sir Tembovu, Yael, and Lyanna. I am Astarot Alchemist, and this is my companion Zafir." Zafir chirped at the familiar blue hinted mare. He turned his head and whispered to the dragon. She took off a blue streak across the sky. It wouldn't take her long to bring back what he had asked for. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tembovu," He dipped his head again before continuing, "And to see both of you again." He smiled at the two smaller ladies before turning his head up again.

Zafir was back her claws full of plants. She landed in front of him and he motions her forward. Awkwardly she makes her way towards Lyanna her claws full of All-Heal. "I present from the Throat Miss Lyanna." He smiled pleasantly before glancing at his father. She dropped the plants at her hooves before turning back to her bonded. Gracefully she leaped onto his bone marked back and settled down. Her tail curved gracefully over her front paws horned head held high and scarlet eyes watching the others carefully.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 399
OOC/Tags;; @Lyanna @Tembovu @Yael Zafir brought Lyanna some All-heal he had stashed away! I might have be away for my reply, you can just assume he is standing there listening and smiling xD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Tembovu - 03-26-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Lyanna - 03-28-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Yael - 03-29-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Sunjata - 03-29-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Astarot - 03-30-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Ampere - 04-02-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY (n.) the patriotic art - by Nephele - 04-02-2017, 04:20 PM