the Rift

hip hiphop hip hop anonymous

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

She was gone. Zubari assumed the worse had happened to her, but he would never stop looking. He went through the wilds, searching for her, calling her name, he would never give up. His heart raced as the toned boy galloped towards the threshold. Growing hooves thundered and roared against the ground as he grew closer and closer. Tall golden horns toward above his skull. Maybe today was the day that he would find her, Tutti had to be alive. Nostrils flared as he came to a halt finally on the edge of the Threshold. Maybe she just went for an adventure. She will be back; Tutti would never leave him like that. Shaking his head softly, Zubari tried to disband the thoughts that she intentionally left him. She couldn't do that; he knew that is twin loved him too much... right? The boy slowly moved through the threshold carefully looking searching for a glimmer of hope.

Quietly small blacked hooves crept through the trees and brush that filled the dense surroundings. Then his attention snapped away from the world in front of him. H heard rustling and movement somewhere ahead of him. Chocolate ears stood alert listening to what beast might be lurking in the depths of the threshold. A sigh fell from his mouth as the rustling creature fell silent once again. Then a voice rang in the air, feminine, sweet, surprised, and familier. No, It couldn't be.... the person he has been searching for. The one he loved and cared about more than anything else in the world. His heart raced and roared in his chest, lungs expanded and contracted slowly with breaths of excitement. Bright golden eyes widened, and pupils grew large like a cat's eyes would. "Tutti!!!! Where are you!?." His vocals roared and ripped through the lands as he cantered off into the brush. Listening he waited for a response; then bright eyes grew damp with tears.

She was alive

She was perfect in every way, shape and form. Her body wrapped in a golden bodice has grown so much while she was gone. Horns started to tower above her own skull just like his. Katua was just as beautiful and perfect as ever. Deepblue pools looked intensely at a small egg on the ground. Moving slowly towards his twin he had to say her name, Zubari had to let the reality settle in"Katua is that you?" His deepening voice softly spoke to the girl as he grew closer and closer. Finally, after all, these months his chocolate chest pushed into her shoulder, and his neck attempted to pull her close to him. He wanted to feel her heart beat, smell her scent, rub against her soft coat, and just know she was okay. "I missed you !! Tutti where did you go!? I thought you ran away forever. I even thought at one point you were dead, but you ALIVE!" His voice filled with the rare feeling of joy, happiness, and love.

Zubari was so caught up in the moment that he did not even realize that there was a small bald creature roaming around. Golden eyes flicked to the newly hatched egg, and his great golden skull tilted "What is that?." Wrinkling his nose, Zubari attempted to sniff the thing before something else caught his attention. "Look there are another one of those egg things." Moving only a few feet away from his sister golden eyes gazed down at the crackling shell. Bright orbs kept on looking back at Kauta to make sure she was still there. Then a cracking sound filled the air. Deep brown fuzz stirred around, and then golden eyes peered back at the colt. "Look this one is not bald !!." He chuckled brightly lowering his nose closer until... SNAP! Sharp teeth latched upon his velvet muzzle causing the boy to launch backward towards his sister. "What the fuck was that!?."

"Talk."

OOC:: YAY!!!! finding his twin and companion finding!!!!! <3
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Katua

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Katua - 02-12-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Zubari - 02-12-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Maude - 02-15-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Weaver - 02-15-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Tembovu - 02-15-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Katua - 02-16-2017, 10:46 PM