the Rift

hip hiphop hip hop anonymous

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
A real adult shows up (after all, she’s three, and hardly very adult-like by design).  Apparently two of these are his children, and when he goes and gives her a disappointed father stare, she doesn’t blink at it. His children are wandering the threshold alone, which makes her suspect he has no right to that disappointing father stare. Or maybe he does, she still doesn’t mind. Instead she wonders what this Tembovu, King of the Edge, would think of her father. Not that they would ever meet, but man oh man, would that be fun. Weed, and every ounce of him fit that name. He was the monster that crawled in everywhere you didn’t want him and wouldn’t die. She was sunshine and rainbows compared to him. And her mother. Helovia should count itself lucky they got her, and not either of her parents.

“Weaver, from the Aurora Basin” is all she says, having no title to offer that meant anything here. The way King of the Edge still means little to her, though she stores the information away knowing it was important. The child called Tutti largely ignores her, which is fine. Zubari, of course, does not. True to the boy he’d been when they’d first met, he spews a whole lot of ridiculous words. She’s about to open her mouth, but the other filly speaks, and at this Weaver grins slightly.

She nods at Maude, liking the girl. Though Maude really did appear to be sunshine and rainbows, at least she was smart. Zubari so far was a whole lot of bark and not so much bite, but maybe he’d prove her wrong one day. Bite she enjoyed. “I never said they minded,” she ways with a wink to Maude, “And I certainly never said you should stop waking the dead.”

Her gaze turns to Zubari at that, who apparently thinks she’s telling them to shut up. If she were someone else, that was probably a safe assumption. It was not a phrase often used kindly, and she can’t say she was being kind, but she wasn’t necessarily complaining. But when you meet death multiple times, as she has, you tend to speak of the dead. “For that matter, how could I know what was going on? I did ask.” Assuming makes an ass of you and me, after all. But with Daddy King towering around, she decides not to say that.

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Katua @Zubari @Tembovu @Maude

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Katua - 02-12-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Zubari - 02-12-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Maude - 02-15-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Weaver - 02-15-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Tembovu - 02-15-2017, 10:40 PM