the Rift

[OPEN] remember what you forgot [history lesson?]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Maude comes trotting up, and Yael smiles to herself. She is such an inquisitive little girl, polite, and seems to be everywhere in that special way that children do; turn your back and the next instant, they’re halfway across the herdland, chasing fireflies or hopefully something else that is relatively harmless. But Tandavi (as Maude calls her) begins to speak, and the golden mare must chuckle a little before her response. “Ah, vould you believe me eef I said eet reminded me of my past too? A very deeferent vone, I’m sure.” She pauses briefly, tilting her head to one side. “Ah, but also a part of me I t’ink I xad forgotten. A strong part.” After all, it can be difficult to be seen as strong when so much of the world is measured by size, and not quality. Just ask any man.  

Mirage…

The name is utterly without significance for Yael, except as it pertains to the mysteries of her former Desert.

The Dragonheart...

Now that makes her long, golden ears stand straight up, piquing in interest at her title (which is another question to ask, from someone who seems to know much about Helovia’s formative years). Though to be honest, anything to do with dragons seemed to immediately demand Yael’s attention these days. Like the other two - the raven and Maude - the golden pegasus is already drawn in to this tale of speciesism and the heroic Queen. ”Please. Do go on…” she adds, litled voice betraying a childish eagerness. Her wings ruffle as she settles herself in for the story, one leg cocked in relaxation.

Yael

a lover of the light

@Tandavi

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
RE: remember what you forgot [history lesson?] - by Yael - 03-26-2017, 04:12 PM