the Rift

[OPEN] Salutations

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

In truth, after realising he wasn't a ghost (which was also a great relief), Cassius was a welcome respite from Sacre's haunting nightmares. At least the Basin dweller gave the fox-boy something else to think about for a moment rather than letting his mind linger on death and tragedy. His eyes creased as his smile widened when Cassius even remembered the healers name and he snorts in humour, nodding soon after "yes, Sacre, from the Threshold" the fox-boy had been relieved to have had another by his side that day. After all, the unicorn they had met didn't seem to be very happy about his offer of help and things got tense quite quickly. Now here they were, face to face again, chatting freely outside the walls of the edge as the sun was making his steady rise—he liked these small connections. From below his chest, nestled between his feet, a pair of foxes began to creep forwards, their little button noses wiggling as they investigated this northern visitor. "I hope you don't mind" the healer nodded at his two curious friends "they're quite nosy creatures" he added, smiling fondly at them. 

Cassius revealed his reasons for visiting and Sacre listened intently, nodding his understanding, wondering if he should send for a seer or one of the philosophers. His brow had clouded at the mention of the Rift, the start of all his troubles, the reason Aviya had died, where Kaos had grown only to later cause the death of Nyx; the brave warrior he couldn't save. The healer thought a moment before shooting a glance at Inari, "can you see if you can find one of the Seers or their helpers?" he asked the elder fox, who gave him a reproachful look before disappearing into the mists, leaving his kitsune sister staring after him.

"Hopefully a wiser member than myself will turn up soon, but I can help you as much as I can for now, were you not here for the invasion of the Rift Gods?" he asked Cassius, though he didn't really want to recall the Rift invasion and he haltingly sifted through his memories before regarding the northerner curiously. "It was a bloody sight to see" pain twisted across his face at the memory of the one battle he had seen and he tried hard to mask his shame—he had fled from that fight like a coward. 

However, on the topic of extending friendly relations Sacre smiled, he could see no reason why not, though the authority of such matters did not lie with a Doctor, but rather a King and Queen along with their chosen Seer. "I don't know much about being a... uh—disciple, I know a little of the Gods" his brother was half of one after all "but I would think exchanging information with the Basin may be helpful, especially given the current chaos... if anything I can relay your thoughts to our leaders" he grinned, putting his best diplomatic hat on, half wondering if he was saying the right thing and half hoping someone else would appear to give a more definitive answer.

"How is the Aurora Basin anyway? I haven't seen Lord Deimos for years... Do you like living in the mountains?" he wryly grinned, remembering Cassius saying he was relatively new and Sacre still had a soft spot for his old northern home.
when I walk in the street... the street to the sacred heart
I remember the promises in the name of love

ellipsiem

@Cassius haha thank ya <3 sorry for the wait also! I prodded the Edge room for some wise ones/knowledgable characters to stop by (if any do, feel free to PP Inari finding you) to help him out :)

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Salutations - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Salutations - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 02-20-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Salutations - by Cassius - 03-06-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 03-17-2017, 02:45 PM