the Rift

All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof

Should Elsa train? Probably. Does she want to? Hell no.

The plethora of new faces and a new general was daunting. The lineup of possible victims partners mainly consisted of new faces. Unfortunately for the Icebound, making friends was not her forte. Edgar delivered a quick peck between the eyes, screeching at his bonded for being such a sour puss. Elsa shook her head, enough so that the icy bird came a-tumbling down. He landed on his back with a squawk and glared. Elsa simply shrugged her shoulders, moving away from the bird as he scrambled to his feet, and resumed his place atop her head.

Then the rumbling cry of battle echoed out around them. Well, a signal that someone was wanting to battle anyways. It wasn’t like the whole world was about to attack her at once. Ever the over dramatic one, the Icebound returned the call, following the sound to its source.

They entered into a clearing near the edge of the cliff, the distant sound of rough, rainy waves providing a calming lull to pull Elsa’s social anxiety away. The source of said challenge was an unfamiliar girl- probably a new warrior who found her home in the Edge whilst Elsa was away trying to “save the world”. Edgar peeped a greeting as the duo stopped a few yards away. ”No point in pleasantries. Elsa, and Edgar.” She motioned to herself and the zephyr respectively. There was only a moments pause left, allowing her partner to introduce herself should she please.

The girl was pretty balanced compared to the Icebound. Just around her height, it seemed that the girl was less strong but definitely more durable. If Elsa wanted this to end in her favor, she had to hit hard and fast before the inevitable exhaustion set in. The Icebound prided herself in her strength and speed- but she was hardly able to maintain it. It was actually quite embarrassing to admit it, doing so made it seem as if she had become an ancient artifact.

Not the one to waste too much energy in a straight forward attack, Elsa did was she does best. Concentrating on the ground below Ru, she attempted to summon a set of four small ice spikes beneath her hooves. To attempt to add insult to injury, she also aimed to burn her face and eyes with her ice magic. Cloudy vision and tender hooves from the beginning would provide a much needed advantage. In the midst of this, Edgar took off from her head and circled from above. The Icebound, against his wishes, stood in place. Then again, maybe Elsa had a few new tricks up her sleeve than he was not aware of. Cawing from above, he tried to pull Ru’s attention away from Elsa so that her magic could literally work its magic.

Adrenaline had begun to leak into her veins, and the high of battle was returning. Even in the midst of this calm, gentle rain, she felt like a gladiator about to deal some massive, barbaric damage. It had been so long since she had experienced the rush, and man did she miss it. With a pounding heart and tense muscles, she tracked her competitor carefully. The predator must be faster and smarter than its prey.

@Ru [550 words || 1/3 Attacks || Sorry for the wait! <3 Thanks for the spar!]
the icebound
kaneryuu!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Ru - 02-13-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Elsa - 03-03-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Ru - 03-12-2017, 04:59 AM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Blu - 04-15-2017, 03:51 PM