the Rift

DIS MY SWAMP!

Baelfire Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 5
AlyGator
Bay has always been a social creature. He thrives off interaction with others and enjoys forging friendships. Growing up it was difficult as many found themselves unnerved by his strange pale eyes and uncommon skull like blaze that blotched the top of his skull. The stark white antlers and facial horns also an abnormality to a world that seemed full of dark antlers with lighter tips. But he often won others over with his charisma. While he has always been known to toss out some sarcasm and sass - there is no question that he has a big heart and a love for life, harboring a positive outlook. Not often possessing a mood to match his almost sinister appearance.

That said Bay has always been a passionate soul. While it has lead to good things... It has also lead along with the bad. He has lashed out in violence to those whom have pushed him to a point of anger. As when his temper gets away from him - well. It runs away full speed. Friends of his past have jokingly called it his 'selfrighteous wrath'. Jokingly mostly because the best way to get him genuinely riled up and angry is to threaten or attack someone he cares for.

NOTE || merpaderp

"speech here" thought here

Messages In This Thread
DIS MY SWAMP! - by Qeren - 02-13-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: DIS MY SWAMP! - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: DIS MY SWAMP! - by Qeren - 02-21-2017, 04:33 AM
RE: DIS MY SWAMP! - by Baelfire - 02-23-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: DIS MY SWAMP! - by Qeren - 02-26-2017, 09:28 AM