the Rift

[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way

Baelfire Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 5
AlyGator
He looked like a right mess now having let himself carelessly sprawl in a lazy manor in the mud and slush. White hairs dipping into the dark murk that surrounded him. The stunning red now at the least splattered mostly with the mud flecks. He didn't mind it much. It was a little cold. But it wasn't frozen. It had a squish to it and honestly - it felt good. He could bathe when the chance presented itself. And the sun provided such a soothing, warm reprieve from the harsh winter he'd experienced. Gladness filled him at the end of the season.

Winter had been a bitch with the fact that his pelt apparently didn't like to grow out much if at all. The thick mane that sprawled all the way down his spine connecting to the hairy lions tail of his had helped at least. It would seem he was capable of surviving. Some things had just come as second nature. He couldn't remember other winters really. Aside from what he experienced this past year... It was strange, and yet had become familiar. That nagging feeling like someone had reached in and scooped parts of him out like ice cream. But what exactly... He wouldn't truly know most likely. Perhaps ever.

The large form labored back to his feet. Simply out of the fact he was tired and his body protested getting back to its prone position. He spotted the one - rather ones - whom had made the sounds of which caught his attention. It was peculiar to him - the three beasts traveling together. Even brought a slight smile to his lips. The other steed was not as tall as himself. And while a competitive one, he wasn't violent unless he needed to be. And while he had an almost haunting, macabre look with the skull print facial marking and pearly white blue orbs... He was always happy to be social. Pleased to make a new acquaintance.

Smile if anything grew instead of fade. Head dropping with a greeting with a nod. Also as to bring himself in a sense to the blacks level. The stranger himself had interesting marks upon him. Yet he didn't judge. Whom would he be to judge? "Not at all", presented Baelfire at the other's inquiry, "If anyone is I would assume it is myself as I am indeed new here," the pale eyes lacking any visible normal pupil looked around, "It appears to be a lovely land. Is this a herdland?" Baelfire inquired, chuckling as he shook his head, "Apologies. So rood of me not to introduce myself. I am Baelfire. But it seems most become accustomed to calling me Bay or Bael for simplicity sake." the smile turned to a more impish grin, "You may call me what you like."

NOTE || I was going to bed and then I was not tired. Curse my sleep patterns. So instead now I post :D

"speech here" thought here
{ @Sacre }

Messages In This Thread
[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 06:23 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-24-2017, 04:24 PM