the Rift

[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

As the smile stretched across the strangers lips, Sacre breathed a small sigh of relief, at least today it didn't look like he would be chewed up and spat back out for daring to welcome another. No, instead, this rather tall and brutally red, scruffy around the edge stallion, was kind in his greeting and the fox-boy warmed to him instantly. The contrasting white and red made him an eyeful to behold, perhaps quite a fright to run into on a misty evening, though this day Sacre felt nothing but serenity in his presence and a burning urge to get to know him more. So he too dipped his head in cordial greeting, the motion inviting his foxes out from where they once hid behind his legs to edge closer to the fellow, smelling the scents that might still linger on him from his travels. "Bay, then" the fox-boy smiled, picking the nickname from the list given, it was short and easy to remember, though Baelfire wasn't exactly hard to forget either. It rang through his mind as if he was part of some epic story or legend; one of those clever sounding names. 

It was then that the young healer shook his head gently, admiring the red's courtesy even when he was in unfamiliar territory, though Sacre visited here very often, he claimed no right to the Threshold—just like everyone else. It was a gateway to their lands, a place for the lost to be found. "You're not intruding, this is no herd land, though beautiful it is" he smiled, nodding to the forest around them that was brimming with the coming of Birdsong. "This forest is one of many places in Helovia, the general name of the land in which you now stand" he explained a little more, trying not to regurgitate everything at once and keep it fairly simple. The rest he could find out himself.

"I'm Sacre, a healer from the Worlds Edge herd, this is Inari" he nodded to the red fox "and Ríona" glancing once at the Kitsune who was staring up at the red man, her eyes glittering. Sacre didn't bother trying to rein them in, they wouldn't listen anyway. "I come looking for newcomers like yourself, to see if I may help them and if they're interested in joining the Worlds Edge" he offered, as smooth as he could manage. 

"So, may I help you?" he asked, with a playful wink and a wide, bright smile.

Sacre fell silent then, waiting to see how Bay would answer and any questions that might arise with it. 

show me your fears, show me your scars
I'll take whatever's left of your heart

image credits

@Baelfire so sorry for the wait!! I should be back to normal activity now <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 10:11 AM