the Rift

[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way

Baelfire Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 5
AlyGator

baelfire
There was a good percentage of the time that Baelfire really felt as if he did not know himself. Who he was... Like even to him he was but a ghost. Less. Not even a memory. Yet there where things about him that just... Well. They just where. They where a part of him in such a deep way even a lack of memory of his life could scrub it clean. Such as his outgoing personality. Baelfire simply was happy to communicate with new people - make friends. Forge relationships.

Unfortunately the whole traveling thing had made it so very difficult to really indulge that. At least making friendships on the depth he longed to. Ever was he picking up and wandering on. Looking to the horizon and hoping, wishing he could just recognize something. It had been a weary journey in that sense - the one where nothing ever did appear to be familiar and known. Funny how it had taken him until a few short weeks ago to realize if he kept on moving and pushing himself forwards - that nothing may ever be familiar again.

It was time... the time had arrived. He was going to make a place familiar. He would make a home. Integrate himself into a people. Sacre's arrival perhaps could be a harold to that very revelation he'd received not long ago. Perhaps he would finally allow himself to stop the fruitless journey he'd started out on what felt like forever ago.

A smile further formed on his lips at the introductions, "
It is truly a pleasure to meet you.
" And he did mean it. After all, for the eerie looks he boasted he really was a social beast with a loyal heart. "
The worlds edge you say?
" amusement in his voice, "
I had a woman tell me that my wandering feet wouldn't stop till I found the worlds edge. Though I don't think that was exactly what she had in mind when she spoke it
" - it was an amusing irony. One that cause a jovial laugh roll from his chest.

"
I am in fact looking for a place to cure my 'wandering hooves'
" came the steeds reply, he was after all tired of this journey he'd been on... "
What does this worlds edge look like?
" curiosity peaking in his deep tone.

NOTE|
Got killed by work and getting sick T-T - so sorry for the wait <3

"
speak
"

artwork { TAG @Sacre }

Messages In This Thread
[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 10:11 AM