the Rift

[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

He laughed out loud at Bay's little anecdote, knowing the intricacies of fate, or coincidence in hindsight, how life did like to repeat itself in symbolic ways, as if nothing said or unsaid was ever trivial and somehow everything mattered in a way. Sacre liked to think that every thing, no matter how little, was connected somehow. That woman Baefire had met may be the reason they were meeting now—who knew! Though the fox-boy was surely glad for her wise words for it allowed him to build upon them and entice his new red friend more into following him home, to find a new purpose amongst new friends. "Perhaps she did, maybe fate was meddling as it often likes to" he winked at Bay "your wandering feet must be weary, have you been travelling a long time?" he asked curiously.

Then he moved onto the subject of the Edge itself, what does it look like? Misty. It was always the first thing that came to mind, though Sacre improved upon it when he spoke, thinking of all the little interesting things that might tempt a traveller to come look for himself "it is far to the west of here, on a clifftop with a forest, it can be very misty at times" he paused, thinking more. 

"We have lots of crafts to see too, usually made of glass, the signature material of the Worlds Edge. The land belongs to Goddess of the Moon" Ríona, at the mention of the God, suddenly sprang onto Sacre's back and plucked a figurine out of his tail before jumping off and laying it before Baelfire, making the fox-boy laugh. "Ah, here she is, our Goddess" he smiled at the glass figurine, that had been made so impressively by her son and his half-brother, Mesec. 

After that, he looked back up, trying to catch Bay's gaze, a glint in his eyes "yet it would be so much better if I took you there and showed you myself! There is much to know about the Worlds Edge" he smiled broadly, hoping he wasn't overwhelming the white antlered Baelfire.

show me your fears, show me your scars
I'll take whatever's left of your heart

image credits

@Baelfire <33 I love his new art :O I can make a new post in the Edge for them after your reply? If he decides to join that is ;D

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-24-2017, 04:24 PM