the Rift

[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way

Baelfire Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 5
AlyGator

baelfire
The world worked in mysterious ways. Ways that Baelfire surely had yet to really even begin to understand. And that wasn't just because of the fact he had so few memories left in his mind. The world was vast, so much to learn and be exposed to. He knew that. While it never lead him to his lost memories, it always lead him to make new ones. Such as the one he had divulged to Sacre.

Baelfire liked to believe that at the end of the day, everything would work out exactly as it should. Even if he wasn't aware of it at the time. That positive attempt at an outlook on life perhaps had been something that really helped him push on so long with so little. He'd managed to earn a living on the road at least. He could come up with enough to make it to the next place. Stop. Work a while longer. Then continue.

"
If I recall correctly, she would be rather pleased to hear that she was right,
" came the amused response of the red. Muzzle stretching to scratch at his back, muzzle burying in the thick cream mane that was now splashed with mud stains. Grunting happily when he got just the right spot. Turning once more to face the darker steed. Catching the wink, causing a chuckle to rumble once more from his chest, "
for as long as I can remember
"

That was the truth. For as far as his memory stretched he had been on this journey. That did sound exhausting. He was ready to put it to bed though.... He nodded, "
It sounds enchanting
" the titan's jovial voice carried. With interest he looked at the glace sculpture, "
A beauty indeed
", came his response, a smile curving once more over his lips. He caught eyes with Sacre, chuckling "
Well. I feel it may be fate. Lead the way to the Worlds Edge
"

NOTE|
Thank you! I was very happy with it. Ysval did such a good job T-T - and yes! of course. Take this dork home :D

"
speak
"

artwork { TAG @Sacre }

Messages In This Thread
[ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Sacre - 02-24-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: [ O ] Without Ever Knowing the Way - by Baelfire - 02-25-2017, 01:20 AM