the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Earth & the Moon

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"It is different, isn't it." Isopia replied, rhetorically as she turned to look at Babel, studying him for a minute. "Babel is so much ... darker than Hubris, in terms of his personality. He schemes quite a bit. Hubris is just ... happy." Her objective description of her two dragons broke slightly as she said the word happy, as if that was somehow worse than how she had characterized Babel.

As her cousin inquired about how she liked the Edge, Isopia could only shrug lightly. To anyone else, she might have offered some casual non-answer, but this was Mesec, and out of all of her cousins, Mesec was probably the least critical. If she was going to open up to anyone, Mesec was likely the best candidate.

"It is strange going from leading a herd, to merely being a member of one. Expectations and responsibilities change ... I am just .. me here. I am not the daughter of the herd's deity, so that is a welcomed change. But I think most don't know that I was born here, and that the Edge was originally my home. I feel as though I am treated like I don't belong. Probably because of my recent challenge." Isopia exhaled gently, her death-marked skull shaking ever so slightly as if she was exasperated by the thought of what she was saying.

"But your mother ... I trust and respect her." Taking a breath and raising her head, she nodded. "Overall, I am not disappointed to be here."

@Mesec

Isopia
the mountain that knows
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
The Earth & the Moon - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: The Earth & the Moon - by Mesec - 02-15-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: The Earth & the Moon - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Earth & the Moon - by Mesec - 03-29-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: The Earth & the Moon - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: The Earth & the Moon - by Mesec - 04-05-2017, 09:19 PM