the Rift

[PRIVATE] house call

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne had heard that Elsa had returned to the Edge but had not yet even so much as glimpsed her friend. The Edge was a large tract of forest, she shouldn’t be surprised that they just hadn’t happened to cross paths yet, but it bothered her a little bit. Were the rumours even true?

She had only just begun to doubt when she stumbled across Elsa in what seemed a very accidental way - not being aware that the former queen had been looking for her. “Elsa!” She called, her voice closing the gap between them while her legs worked to do the same. She had never been particularly close to the other mare but she felt a kinship with her all the same. Not many others knew what it was like to rule alongside the Elephant King and all the stresses that he introduced into the world.

A smile broke out in the green eyes of the painted pegasus and she hurried over to greet the other mare, coming to a halt before her. She reached out with her muzzle to gently nudge Elsa's in greeting, if she would let her. Regardless though, her eyes were absolutely shining when she pulled back. “My dear, how are you?”

just let my love throw a spark
and have a little faith in me

art by rhiaan

@Elsa SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE REPLY
we can ~*~liquid time~*~ this so it happens more recently if you'd like <333
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
house call - by Elsa - 02-13-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: house call - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 02:44 PM