the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's Good?

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

PA!!

I ain’t see Pa nowhere, nowhere at all; he hadn’t been seen at all while Kisamoa had been free to do his thing all these months. I heard the Sun God had been told; I’d seen the Moon Goddess lay eyes on him herself. The Earth God, somehow, was blindsided enough to feel shame at the final reveal, outcasting himself and causing so many subjects that had counted on his rule and guidance to be fucking homeless. And yet, even throughout all that, he’d at least been here.

But Pa was nowhere to be seen.

PAAA!!

And I didn’t know how to feel about that.

I was…angry. Angry at him, angry at me, but mostly angry at the ongoing circlejerk of fuck up that was the normal circus between us and them. Okay, yeah, sure, I’m fallible. But it was a whole other kettle of fish if our gods were fallible too. If we were really, truly supposed to be the champions of this realm, then it was time for him to admit that shit out loud and trust us with some info that might, might keep us on-guard instead of blindly flailing in faith like we had been all these years.

“WHERE you AT, PA?!”

I was crying, thick tears streaming from my eyes, cuz I’d heard that Nyx had succumbed to her injuries and I was back to feeling like that helpless child with too much weight on her shoulders. But now I was fighting back; something inside me was pounding pounding pounding away at the crushing weight with beaten fists, and I was done being unprepared, done feeling helpless, done being terrified of my Pa, of seeing him as something other than….other. I screaming his name in rage, and frustration, in finally taking control and demanding a thing.

And it was scary and I cried cuz it was scary.

Chico was perched on the Shrine of Time, reverted to his most basic of all forms; a tiny, helpless lizard with a bright blue tail, cuz that’s how my spirit was feeling: naked and vulnerable and shivering and raving like a madman for my Pa, a piece of me fearing that he may not answer.

"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Isopia -- CORDIALLY INVITED

@Mythical Request

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-13-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 02-14-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-15-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 03-06-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 05:37 PM