the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's Good?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Who the fucks idea was it to have kids? To expect some semi-mortal fleshy incarnations of themselves, to possibly be able to do any good in Helovia. They weren't respected above anyone else, were only slightly more powerful in ways that didn't importantly matter, and most of all, had no fucking idea what they were supposed to do, or how to do it.

He owed Ros an explanation, he knew he did.

The only problem?

He didn't know the answers himself.

"I don't know." His voice sparked from nothingness, as did his body. Appearing as undramatically as possible, one second he wasn't there, and then suddenly he was. Small traces of lightning flashed through the air to mark the passage of whatever portal he'd just shoved himself through, leaving tiny static shocks dancing through his upright mane.

"I don't know." He said again, as trying to cut of all Ros's questions ahead of time. What was Kaos? What're you going to do? What should we do? The fuck is happening.  I. Don't. Know.

Wearily, the God looked towards Chico, nestled up on his cracked and ruined shrine. Only for a second did his gaze flicker to Isopia and the thought poor kid flashed through his thoughts, before his attention firmly found its way back to his daughter.

Daughter. Fuck.

"And you don't have to come here and scream at the sky." He added, almost as an after thought. His voice low and cool, but bristling with an eye towards all the shit he should be taking care of right now, all the things he should know about, but didn't and wasn't. "I can come to you anywhere."

He hated this place.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-13-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 02-14-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-15-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 03-06-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 05:37 PM