the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's Good?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Roskuld was clever, but perhaps not so clever as she would have herself and everyone else believe. Or perhaps it was simply that her lips ran away with her words before her mind had time to catch up.

"Don't exaggerate." He retorted, more abruptly than he meant to. "It hasn't been almost a year. He only surfaced a few weeks back, and before that we had good evidence to suggest that he was dead. And we've never had anyone pose as one of our messengers or intermediaries before. It was never a scenerio we had to plan for." Although his tone had softened, his eyes hadn't. Although the Gods deserved a fair amount of blame for what had occurred, he certainly wasn't about to endure his daughter's incorrect rantings.

As rationality seemed to settle back on her shoulders and her anger appeared to dissipate, the God too seemed to relax.

"The Earth God has left his post as patron of the Falls, disbanding them in the process. The God of the Sun has sent Aithniel away into the lands that this Kaos came from, to try and learn more about him..I have looked into the time streams backwards and forwards, and can find no trace of him. He is able to cloak himself from us, though how, I do not know. He was here and we could not see it." Anger boiled below the surface of the God's skin, causing it to spark and blister with light. His voice trailed off, unsure and uneasy, as his head shook slightly. 

"We are fighting an enemy that we do not know and that we cannot see. His motives are unclear as are his intentions. " The God did not like being unsure, much less articulating it to his much younger progeny. "I would tell you to keep your eyes open and be mindful of what he does...but I am sure you do not need to be told that."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-13-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 02-14-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: What's Good? - by Roskuld - 02-15-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: What's Good? - by God of the Spark - 03-06-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: What's Good? - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 05:37 PM