the Rift

[OPEN] Show Me Love

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

It wasn’t a coincidence that Mesec was finding his way to the clearing where his sister and cousin were - Lucius had been coasting over the forest hunting and had alerted Mesec to the fact that Roskuld was doing something weird. Well, his exact phrasing was ‘Shock-sister running in circles, needs help’ so of course Mesec immediately abandoned the spot of grass where he had been grazing and made his way over to the part of the Edge that the zephyr indicated he would find someone in need of help.

It was when he was approaching through the trees, spotting the unmistakable form of Isopia there as well, that he realized what running in circles meant. Roskuld was trying to fly. Immediately his reaction was to help, he wanted to help and do whatever he could, but whether or not Ros would actually accept his help was an entirely different matter.

Still, he could try.

His ears prick and pick up the frustrated voice of Roskuld telling Isopia to go away, before apologizing for her outburst. Just as Mesec was deciding this might be the safest point to actually enter the clearing, Lyra shot out from beneath his legs and into the clearing - yipping with excitement and running in small circles of her own. The idea of how flight did not apply to her as a kitsune had not yet settled in for the pup Mesec could feel the waves of excitement coming from her, as if she was here to learn to fly as well, and he didn't yet have the heart to break it to her that she wouldn't be able to learn either. Still, he was right on her heels - his silver eyes watching to make sure Lyra wasn’t getting in trouble before he moved to stand near Isopia.

“You know, I wish I had a ramp when I was learning how to fly.” Mesec commented quietly, his voice calm and easy - without a glimmer of mocking. He really could have used a ramp, he didn’t really have a lot of winged role models that could have helped him and it was a tricky process to self-teach.

Mesec
the nightwind

image credits

THANKS FOR THE INVITE <33
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Show Me Love - by Roskuld - 02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Isopia - 02-14-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Show Me Love - by Roskuld - 02-19-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Mesec - 02-19-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 03:52 PM