the Rift

Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God)

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She walked along. Her hooves clanked against the ground. Fear had been ignited in her body. She stopped for a moment. She thought about turning herself around. She consumed all her courage and continued on straight. Lonesome stalked through her body. She needed someone to be with. A companion. Someone to company her through lust, loss, and pain. She wanted a coyote. A fierce creature. One much braver than herself. One to push her through fear. "Hello?" Her usual seductive voice was there. She spoke softly though. She knew, indeed, that even if she used her smallest voice, someone would hear. Maybe not come to her aid, but hear.

"Any gods willing to aid me in my request for a companion? Preferably Earth God?" She gave no details about her request. She hoped someone would return her voice. She hoped the ground would rumble and the earth god would come. She heard stories of the Earth God. "Uh, I have never been here. I am not sure if must address myself. If so, I am.." She hesitated. "Tainted." She was indeed tainted. The mare's stomach had already started swelling. Mixed emotions about the new life growing inside of her. PLEASE ANSWER! She screamed in her head. Please don't ignore me like most. I fear stallions greatly. Being here makes nerves crawl up my spine. Then she realized the Earth God couldn't hear her thoughts.

She turned around, almost certain no answer would come. She lowered her head. The volcano in the distant. She started walking. Only a few steps. Then she stopped and turned her head. To check one last time if anything would happen.

OOC: I haven't left yet. This isn't my leaving post.. Just to clarify.

Messages In This Thread
Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 10:36 PM