the Rift

Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God)

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He told her two things, spar with a stallion, and save a foal from a dangerous situation. Wait.. Sparring could injure my developing foal. Sparring with a stallion puts my foal in a dangerous situation. She had her thoughts about the coyote. Brave, for finishing tricks that seemed impossible It connected with her, but no one else. Even the god that understood nature, didn't understand her. She turned and walked away. Back to where her last love for stallions died. She was perhaps just to confusing for this world. She loved her foal, but the stallion who gave it to her.. not so much. Perhaps if she finished what was asked of her, she could get her coyote friend. She was a loving mare, but, stallions didn't understand her She didn't like stallions. Racist almost.

"No one gets me. I don't even get myself. A god who loves living things, doesn't trust me. No foals in Helovia, are ever around danger." Her temper rose. "I should spar now." She headed for the battle ground. As she left, her thick seductive voice, and feminine smell were left behind.

Messages In This Thread
Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 10:36 PM