[PRIVATE] this life is light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

Checking up on the young girl was long-overdue, accidentally mixed up within all of the other things that were bouncing around Alysanne’s mind, but she knew that was no excuse. There was no excuse for why she had not gone to find Sansa in a while.

But as the sun started to spread its warm rays across the Edge, filtering through the trees and warming the mists, thoughts of the beautiful roan girl were the only thing on her mind. She encouraged Hemlock to search elsewhere in the Edge, to keep an eye open for the young girl as he swooped through the woods while she did the same thing. He’d bring her over if he found her first, happy as always to aid Aly in spending time with some of the more tolerable horses that could be found in the Edge. And Sansa didn’t, to his knowledge, have a dragon companion which earned her plenty of points in his favour.

The air was still a little chilly, so Alysanne kept her wings close to her side and adopted a brisk walk, warming up her body in the early hours of the Birdsong morning while her green eyes continued to search for Sansa, filled with hope that their paths would finally cross on this day.

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

for @Sansa <3
you can PP Hemlock bringing her to Aly or just have them cross paths :D

Messages In This Thread
this life is light - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-09-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM