the Rift

[PRIVATE] this life is light

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

After the oddest meet up with my mother I think I have ever had, and finding out things that I would of never known before... I think it's time to head home. Specially now that I have a little one in toe. No no, not what you would think for some around my age. The egg I had found while wandering around well, it had hatched. I finally found out how those around me had companions, as I have gained one of my own.

Lady is curled tightly upon my withers sleeping. The trip from the former Hidden Falls back to the Edge has not been a long one, and I think her belly is still full from her last meal. Suits me find, as I am still adjusting to the idea of being bonded. I am no longer alone in my head for one. I can feel her emotions. On top of that, she can feel mine!

It's as I reach where the shattered glass wall should be that, well... I didn't find it. I stop, looking confused. That is, until a familiar owl finds me. In all honestly I don't think I even knew his name, but I remember him and the one he was bonded to being at my birth. Eagerly, without a care that I do not truly live within the Edge at the moment I pushed on into my former home. I follow the owl, letting him lead me to my former Queen... and well Godmother of sorts or something. Mama Alysanne I say as I reach her. I don't think I have ever called her this before but well.. Honestly it feels right. The painted mare had been in my life more than my own mother. Not that I really need my mother anymore but...

I-I mean, Queen Alysanne. I stammer quickly. After all she is neither my mother nor my current leader.. I rush on I'm sorry I disappeared... I went looking for my mother... I found her... I let a silence fall between us for a few moments... Can I come home? I blurt out suddenly. I wonder if she has even noticed I have been gone.. Had anyone? Either way, I wanted to come home and come home now.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

-Set after Sansa bonded to Lady-
Kick me for this being so long overdue
@Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
this life is light - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-09-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM