the Rift

[PRIVATE] this life is light

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

“Of course - of course you can. Welcome home, my dear.” I smile at once. I am home. I am HOME! Oh finally I am back where I belong and under the protection of my herd, my... my family. Lady stirs on my back at my emotions, and I try to calm back down. But I almost lose it again at her next words. “And you can call me mama, if you’d like. I'm so glad to see you again, I've missed you. Was everything okay with your mother?” I could call her Mama?! And I was missed?!

But as the rest of her words sunk in, my excited smile turned to a frown. She acted really strange... I ran into her and my Uncle of sorts...
She had Miles give me her amulets before telling me to go away and come home...
I motion softly trying not to wake Lady to the amulets in my mane. Oh! And I found an egg, and look what hatched out of it!

This time, my emotions wake the little pup. Sleepily she stands up and looks around. Her paws dig into my back, but after all the times she has done this on the trip home I am beginning to get used to the feeling. This, is Lady. I say proudly.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
this life is light - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-09-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM