[PRIVATE] this life is light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

Sansa’s recounting of her encounter with her mother was certainly troubling and Alysanne’s eyes darkened in a frown for a moment - mirroring that on the young girl’s face. She didn’t understand why her mother and uncle would send her away, almost as though they didn’t care to have the girl around at all. Perhaps it was to keep Sansa safe, in some way? Her mind automatically assumed that Merida had the best intentions with her odd actions - and she greatly hoped that the young mare would return someday.

Until that happened, Alysanne would certainly keep an eye out for Sansa. She truly was so happy to see the young girl here, safe and sound in the Edge.

And with a companion! That troubled frown evaporated in a flash when Sansa revealed the young pup standing on her back, groggily looking around at the world. “Hello Lady!” Aly greeted the companion with shining eyes, excited for the fact that Sansa had found her and because it looked to be a wolf pup. It eased some of her worries to know that Sansa would have Lady to protect her when Alysanne - and her mother - weren’t around.

Her gaze shifted back to Sansa’s face, all smiles and warmth once more. “She’s gorgeous Sansa, congratulations! She doesn’t look very old, did you find her recently?”

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

@Sansa
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
this life is light - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-09-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM