LovellaTorendo
P
A
T
R
I
C
K

Patrick is wandering along the shoreline near the bridge towers, as he often is, when yet another call splits the dry desert air. This time the voice is very clearly not one belonging to a God. It causes the boy to perk up when it reaches his ears however so it is likely familiar to him. With one more searching glance out beyond the channel he turns and heads off in the direction of the caller.

He has not gone very far before he catches sight of a white dragon circling above an adult figure he has indeed encountered before. At the sight of the white-speckled, clay colored woman Patrick picks up speed... too much speed. Grace is a thing that will come very slowly to the gangly lad, if it ever comes at all. Pretty soon he is tripping over goodness knows what and landing himself sideways on the rough ground. Clearly this is something he has grown used to for he does not appear shocked in the least. With a sigh, a grunt and some grumbling he puts himself back to rights and proceeds at a more cautious, leisurely pace.

Drat! Well, maybe one of these days I will learn it never pays to rush anywhere. No way she didn't see that... hopefully clumsiness doesn't completely disqualify one from learning the art of fixing. I'd just really wanted to be the first one there for once. A quick glance around shows that no one seems to be overtaking me though. So I force myself to stick to the slower, safer speed.

When I'd heard the call I'd expected another meeting and wasn't going to hope to it so quickly because, well there is not much of interest that happens at those and no one really seems to care much about the timing of the children. This is something else though, this is Najya calling and anything she has to say must be worth hearing. Especially if it has to do with gathering things. I have something important to tell her anyway...

Even at the slowed speed the distance between them is closed in short order. The boy comes to stand as still has he can and just a few feet in front of the elegant mare.

'lo!

He offers this greeting brightly and then...

'LO

He tilts his face skyward and calls a much louder greeting to the dragon acting as a beacon above her mistress. This done he turns his blue eyes back to Najya. He is in fact the first one here though and that means he can talk without interrupting any adults, an opportunity he takes quick advantage of.

"Pat find other fixers, blue one from Basin, black and white winged one from Edge. They want come see Gold-crown, talk 'bout plant-things. That good?"

Image Credit || TABLE BY SEVIN

Messages In This Thread
stocking up [healers & interested] - by Najya - 02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: stocking up [healers & interested] - by Patrick - 02-16-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: stocking up [healers & interested] - by Najya - 02-27-2017, 06:58 PM