the Rift

[PRIVATE] third time's the charm

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof

Antaa had finally showed up! Job well done Edgar, time to- wait. Damnit, the whole point was to bring Darwin back. He let out a frustrated grumble, looking longingly toward his companion friend, and offered a beaky grin. ”I’m too lazy, so can you just tell your bonded Elsa wants to see him?” Frankly Edgar could care less about Darwin and Elsa. Right now, all of his focus was invested in the fiery minx next to him. Trying to be as suave as can be, he gently reached his wingtip out as they flew to gently touch Antaa. Regardless of her flaming body, the uncomfortable warmth was nothing he couldn’t handle. Plus, with how flustered and heated Antaa left him, it wasn’t like he wasn’t already that hot. As they approach Elsa, Edgar nodded his head for Antaa to follow him to a nearby tree. As he approached, he nodded toward a particularly large tree with a nook hollowed in the middle. He landed inside, scooting over to invite his friend into his homey little cavern. He had been particularly excited when he found such a place. It hid him from the harsh weather, and allowed him to look out on everything going on. The best of both worlds if you asked him.

Elsa on the other hand, was just an anxious disaster. She paced along, staring at the ground even ignoring the fact that Edgar had returned with Antaa. So once Darwin did arrive, then what? She hadn’t planned this far ahead! A familiar voice broke her from her thoughts, and it was the voice she was terrified and excited to see all at once. Flustered, she snapped her head towards Darwin, stuttering incoherently for a moment. And of all the things he could’ve done he called this a date. The Icebound, now wide eyed, was simply opening and closing her mouth like a dead fish trying to form some sort of words. Instead, she focused on the warm fuzzy feeling emanating from where Darwin had touched her. In a mere matter of moments, her insanity had calmed, and she ducked her head sheepishly to try and hide beneath Darwin’s neck. Being the taller of the duo, it was awkward but it was the only place she had to hide right now.

”Hi!” She finally replied, a little too high pitched and whiny for her liking but she couldn’t help it she was like a child with the world’s biggest crush. ”I mean-uh. I guess this is a date?” There was a bit of a question left hanging there. Was this a date? Were they a thing? Did he actually like her? ”Darwin do you like me?” She finally blurted, immediately trying to cringe further into Darwin’s chest at her own embarrassment. From the little roost in the nearby trees, she could even hear Edgar cackling like a maniac. ”I mean uh…” spluttering she finally gave up. ”Please just tell me to shut up.” She grumbled, trying to hide her beet red face from the world.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin <33333
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
third time's the charm - by Elsa - 02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 02-19-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-03-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-05-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-15-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 08:42 PM