the Rift

[PRIVATE] third time's the charm

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Antaa’s attention turned to Edgar as he acknowledged her worries. She offered him a small beaky grin before a simple “Okay” was uttered and she moved closer to Edgar, trying to keep her flames down and calm in an attempt to make it easier to be close to the icy zephyr. Edgar continued to speak and Antaa nodded excitedly in agreement. “Thank you Edgar. It’s nice in here.” Her voice was soft as she glanced around the inside of the tree before her golden eyes landed contently on Edgar.

Meanwhile, Darwin noticed Elsa’s tension after he laughed and immediately began to regret it. However, as the conversation moved on and Darwin began to show his truthful – and even young side, he couldn’t look away from her icy pelt, and his own pale skin began to shiver delightfully as she lipped at his flesh. He continued to speak, however, unsure of how the Icebound would take this type of news, but he hoped she’d take them well and save him from further heartbreak. The God’s knew he’d had enough in his relatively short time.

Elsa moved swiftly, shoving her nose into his chest and nodding against the muscles that pulsed with tension. Then, she pulled away and out of his embrace – his eyes beginning to crease with worry as she began to speak. “Darwin, I love you with everything I have… I just don’t want to get hurt –” and there it was. His brows furrowed slightly before he nodded solemnly. She continued on, however, pausing briefly after mentioning how she felt like a passing glance. He inhaled deeply, trying to offer her a reassuring smile. “Elsa, I couldn’t take my eyes off of you after I met you.” His voice continued to rumble quietly. Then, she was there in his embrace once again as he pressed the side of his face to her neck, nipping gently at her withers.

I love you.” She said it! Darwin smiled in the embrace before he pulled away, his body yearning to be close to hers once again. His smile began to fade slightly as his gaze attempted to seek out her own. “Elsa, please know that I will never hurt you. I love you, and I would give you the world if it made you happy.” There was a serious undertone in his voice, begging her to believe him. “I want to do everything in the world with you.” He finally added, stepping closer to her and pulling his wings against his back as he aimed to hook his head over her withers and pull her closer to him, tightly, to try and show her just how much she meant to him.

In the tree, Edgar had begun speaking once more, and Antaa’s brilliant eyes lingered on the icy zephyr as he seemed to grow nervous. Antaa was one always willing to show her feelings and never trying to hide anything – perhaps that’s where Darwin gained his confidence. A small amount of encouragement from a tiny fiery bird was more than enough to get the man to do whatever he said his heart to. Edgar, then, began to confess his love for her, and she trilled in excitement, leaning her head toward him to rub her scarlet feathers against his pale, icy ones. “Oh Edgar, I’m so happy! I love you too!” The words left in a hurried trill of excitement. “I love it here, and I love being here with you; I just… I love you!” She cooed, fluffing her feathers to try and keep from starting a fire in the tree. Her golden gaze began to search his face further, hoping that she could see the reaction of the confirmation of her love.

"Talk."
there’s something tragic about you—
something so magic about you
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

omggg <333333 @Elsa

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
third time's the charm - by Elsa - 02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 02-19-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-03-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-05-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-15-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 08:42 PM