the Rift

Imminent threat [SNEAKS]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

The pair traveled away from their little home. Teal orbs carefully looked to the land around them as they set off for the adventure of the day. Trotting through the herd pale golden ears picked up on a call from her rank head. Iona was calling the sneaks for a meeting...great. The mare rolled her eyes slightly thinking she would have to see that pathetic excuse of a man once again. Tin chuckled slightly thinking of how silly that creature was. Loud, annoying, rude, and filled with lies. A soft bump came to his shoulder from Raeden telling him to stop. It made her angrier everytime she thought about it. Cream tresses floated behind her as she started to canter towards the spot Iona called her to. She did have some news to share about the Fall's disbandment. It was crazy how a god would just up and leave his herd. The idea made the mare shiver in her spine, but the shadow had to not dwell on the past.

Cantering together the pair blended into the surroundings, hiding from looking eyes. Finally, when they came to the tree line, the mare came to a slow walk. Teal eyes wandered the grounds seeing who was there.  No one was in sight yet; she was the first to arrive. Stepping from the shadows Tin finally let his magic fade away. There they stood in front of Iona; a soft wind blew through her mane as she listened to the superiors words. Nodding her head in agreement a dark feeling flooded into her heart. This whole Kaos thing did not settle well in her stomach, and there was still a lot of stuff that needed to be discovered. Silver flecks brightened as she went on to speak about the patrols. Nodding her pointed skull, the mare agreed with what the paint had to say.  I will gladly join in on patrols where ever I am needed. Just tell me who to meet and where to go. She waited until the mare was done so she could speak up. Then her focus shifted to another topic.  I went on a patrol near the Falls because there was a rumor of odd things going on. I am not sure if everyone is aware, but Hidden Falls is no longer a herd land. There is a healing spring the King, and I found, but everything else is gone. The earth God no longer resides in that land.

The troubled head shook slightly think about how all those members had to feel about it. What would happen if the moon god up and left them? Tin stood next to the mare watching the others gather around. Then his attention fell on Iona to see how she would respond to this news.  I am sorry if this is news that everyone already knows, but I figured I could at least tell you about the healing spring.

words

Image Credits

@Iona

Messages In This Thread
Imminent threat [SNEAKS] - by Iona - 02-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Imminent threat [SNEAKS] - by Raeden - 02-15-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Imminent threat [SNEAKS] - by Naerys - 02-20-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Imminent threat [SNEAKS] - by Toulouse - 02-22-2017, 01:10 PM