the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only a mother could love...

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
what if this storm ends?
It had been so long. The embrace from her son was comforting, the fact that she actually had him here with her instead of a far off place – hidden away to possibly never be found again. She had him back, thanks to Thranduil especially. And she knew she’d have to thank the gilded man the next time she saw him – whenever that was. As she watched her son speak of Thranduil, her heart soared in happiness. “He’s a gifted man, I owe him.” Her pale ears flickered as she listened to him.

Yes, he is. He rescued me when I first arrived here.” She admitted as her smile grew once again. “I was running from something, and he offered me a place to stay in the Basin. I owed him as well.” She noted, sapphire gaze shifting to look upon the beautiful face of her son – a perfect combination between her own markings and her father’s exotic dorobian stripes.

And then Kianzo paused, and her smile faltered as she waited for him to continue. But he remained silent, for so long, watching as he mulled over his thoughts before figuring out the right words to say. “A mare stole me from the Basin.” Her ears flickered, wishing to flatten against her skull, but she refrained. She needed to hear this, no matter how angry it made her to know he had been stolen under her nose. “Bellisma.” She filed the name away for memory, to speak with somebody about it.

But then, concern found its way into her mind as he mentioned she was gold, small, and beautiful. He seemed so confused as he spoke, and she – too – was confused when it came to the power the child harnessed, and exactly how to use it properly. What a strange thing to say, but then again, she was stealing children so how sane could someone be? And he continued, speaking of how they cared for one another. Rexanna inhaled deeply and quietly, wondering just what the mare had him do.

Suddenly, he spoke of Kiada, then, of her spending time with other colts. Aiming her muzzle down, she wished to press it gently along his forehead. “Oh Kianzo.” She murmured, pulling away to look at him and offer him a reassuring smile. “You’re her brother. She loves you more than the world itself. She just… Needs a lot of attention.” She paused, looking out over the mouth of the cave for a few brief moments. “She was so angry when you were gone. She blamed herself for a lot of it. And when she couldn’t find you, she tried to find you in everyone she met.” She answered, finally looking back to her son to see if what she said had any impact.

"Talk."
and I don’t see you—
as you are now, ever again?
Rexanna
image | coding

@Kianzo <3 WEW
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 02-27-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 03-15-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 03-16-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 06-13-2017, 07:34 PM