the Rift

[OPEN] the calm in the chaos [hatching]

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
"WHOA!"

Iskra's voice shouted out, arguably his catch phrase, in complete and utter awe which left his mouth gaping wide and stilled his legs to an abrupt halt. Squishy, the golem following him, was not so quick and bumped into Iskra. Even that however didn't break Iskra's focus, his eyes wholly on the hatchling emerging from the egg.

He blinked, what felt like an eternity later, and it seemed to renew him. As if coming out of stasis he gasped, and returned to his movement, but now hurried towards the filly and her newborn. "Oh wow," Iskra nearly breathed as he drew up towards her, sparing her a glance here and there, but mostly watching the creature, transfixed. "Is that a companion???" he wondered aloud, excitement coloring his voice and sending it to a higher pitch. "What is it!? What's it's name!? How'd you find it!? Are you bonded!?"

His words tumbled madly over one another, unable to decide which question mattered most to him, so he blurted them all out at once. He was mindful of the little egg he kept tucked in the crook of his wing, and wondered if he'd be experiencing this soon.
Iskra
Not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can miss

image | coding

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 02-26-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Iskra - 02-26-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 02-26-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Melita - 02-27-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Zèklè - 02-27-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Arakh - 03-05-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Iskra - 03-08-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 03-26-2017, 12:13 PM