the Rift

[OPEN] the calm in the chaos [hatching]

Esinakh Posts: 48
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: 2 HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sachi :: Plain Rougarou :: Water & Flame smitty
esinakh and sachi
“WHOA!”

The strange calf’s head shot up, disrupted her newly bonded (and newly hatched) companion’s grasp on her muzzle. The creature reacted with a sharp, loud, unhappy squeak and immediately began to scramble out of her dark egg pieces. Her movements were awkward and clumsy, but she managed to climb/topple out of the egg-half; too-big, white eyes fixing on the brown-blue-yellow blob that had interrupted her and Esi’s bonding.

Esinakh, meanwhile, stared at the colt. Surprise and the overwhelming sensation of bonding stealing her voice fro a moment—though it did not steal the wordless and adolescent squeaking of her companion (who was making all kinds of noises with gusto).

The calf’s pale eyes blinked a few times as her agape mouth slowly closed and she mulled over the questions (and their answers) the other had asked. “Yes, companion. My companion,” a soft grin crossed her small, grey lips as she glanced proudly at the vocal primate infant, “Not know what is. Just know she mine. My Sachi.” And, with that, the filly beamed at the other colt, small face alight and surpassing pretty when the weight of her worries and fears were no longer clouding it.

“Who you? I Esi. You have bond?” Her head tilted as she mirrored his rapid-fire questioning. The irregularity of his stripes had not (yet) sunk in; she was still to encompassed by the newness of her bond to another soul. A less fractured one.

@Iskra

Please tag Esinakh.

Messages In This Thread
the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 02-26-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Iskra - 02-26-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 02-26-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Melita - 02-27-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Zèklè - 02-27-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Arakh - 03-05-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Iskra - 03-08-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: the calm in the chaos [hatching] - by Esinakh - 03-26-2017, 12:13 PM