the Rift

Lost Wanderer

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Another day came, peeping through the branches of the Threshold whilst Sacre rather leisurely strolled through it, content to watch his two foxes play amongst the foliage. Their squeals of joy were only muted to catch a breath before they began again, flying across the terrain in movements so slight that the healer could only marvel at their agility, Ríona was marginally the fastest, infuriating Inari to no end who was always so close to catching his meddlesome sister. Most of Sacre's days were like this, filled with the sound of his friends, be it out loud whilst they played or in his head when they bickered, despite the constant noise, Sacre couldn't imagine living without them now—he had forgotten what a world without the constant chattering of foxes was like. Once upon a time, the name 'fox boy' would never have even crossed his mind. Like a lot of other things, it almost felt like a lifetime ago when he thought back to his days as a curious and troublesome foal, who had been frightened Mr Lace's dragon.

He moved past a stream, the flowing water adding to natures gentle serenade, content to let his eyes fall shut for a moment, standing by an old tree, enjoying the ray of light that shone through onto his dark coat. For a while he remained like that, dozing in the woods, until Inari alerted him to another passing by. Lethargically, Sacre began to follow the red fox, regretfully looking back to the patch of sunlight he had been snoozing in before dragging his gaze away to the path ahead, proceeded by a white-tipped bushy tail until he came across a dark mare with hair like fire.

He stopped, aiming somewhere in front of her, but kept his distance, eyeing the single tear stain that fell from her striking green eyes. For a moment, he didn't know what to say to her, feeling like he was possibly intruding on her own privacy, his own eyes shifting to his cloven feet that shuffled in the undergrowth. When finally he spoke the healer tried to keep his voice calm and gentle "are you okay, miss? may I help you in anyway?" he asked as he looked up, trying to catch her gaze.

Hi welcome to Helovia! <3 let me know if you have any questions.
Just as a note; a horses height goes up to .3 e.g. 14hh 14.1hh 14.2hh 14.3hh 15hh... and so on.
So Akumi would be around 16.3hh instead of 15.7 :D I hope this helps a little <3
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

@Akumi

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-18-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-19-2017, 11:29 PM