the Rift

Lost Wanderer

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
[Image: 58b307e9466e9]

Akumi

“Nice to meet you Sacre, my name is Akumi. I’ve come from a long way I suppose.” She said, racking her brain for details of where she’d been. “My journey began a half a year ago and I’ve been traveling ever since, just looking for a place to call home.” She began to look down for a moment, unsure of whether she should tell the gentle black stallion of her past. Instead she began to ask a favor. “Would you mind helping me with something? Since you’re a doctor and all, would you mind getting this awful thorn out of my side?” She said as she turned slowly to reveal a small rose thorn stuck in her left flank. It was tiny and wasn’t causing any real harm but the tiny pokes and pricks as she walked were bothersome. When she turned she could see a different view of him rather than head on. Her green eyes searched over him and at the black coat that dominated his body and the peeks of red that fought through at his flanks and right ear. The reds were deep and gently got brighter before fading away again. His horn was a brilliant red that pointed straight to the sky. Sacre’s hooves were cloven, something she’d never seen before but it seemed to suit him well. He was interesting and she admired his strong yet somehow gentle build.

Akumi’s eyes soon wandered down to the little foxes that played below his feet. “How long have you known them? They’re really cute” she added. As she looked at their beady little eyes and soft fox hair. She never really understood the concept of a companion or the bond shared between them as she’d never had one before. She admired their playful nature and their love for each other and Sacre. “Where did you say you lived again, World’s Edge? What is that?” She said quickly adding in another question before the stallion could respond to a single one. She hadn’t had anyone else to talk to for a long time so she was happy to have met another horse and excited about such a new place! Akumi shifted her weight and let her back leg relax cocking her left foot toward the ground. She’s comfortable with the new friend she’s met and he seems nice enough she thought.
Lost Wanderer
Image Credit

@Sacre
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Still working with the table a little. Sorry if it's sloppy. >~<
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-18-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-19-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-26-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-27-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 03-03-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM