the Rift

Lost Wanderer

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Akumi. Pretty and sweet, his eyes softened as she mentioned her long journey as often was so when he met those arriving in the Threshold, their stories could be fraught with danger and too much sorrow. Though she mentioned nothing of her reasons for travelling as she did, but for once Sacre didn't pry, a mark of his maturity perhaps or maybe it was some greater influence, but the Doctor instead zoned in on the thorn the girl alerted him to and he went to move closer to her, casting her a quick assessing glance to make sure he was okay to approached. He spotted the small thorn, stuck into her flank, not a great wound by any means, but one that might get infected later, causing a bigger problem, if it wasn't removed. "Of course" he replied, casting a reassuring smile at her, "you might feel a little sting" cautioning, and waiting for her response before continuing, Sacre placed the woody dart between his teeth and gently pulled it out.

For a moment, he looked at her flank and then back to her face, questioningly "does that feel better? Are you in pain?" he asked with a healers concern. How long had she been travelling with it in there? He wondered.

The topic changed to the subject of foxes, much to the delight of Inari and Ríona, who had been sat watching the exchange from beneath Sacre's chest. They yipped at the girl playfully, thanking her for her compliment before their hoofed companion elaborated more on his curious friends "the red one, Inari, I have known for 3 years and the other, the Kitsune Ríona I have known for 2 years" he explained, surprising himself at the length of time that had passed. "They are my bonded friends I have been blessed with, but can be a handful" he winked at Akumi whilst ignoring the eye rolls from below, Inari muttering King of fools, a not-so-gentle reminder that usually it was Sacre who was the handful.

The foolish fox-boy thought a moment then—what is the Worlds Edge? "A place of beauty" he beamed "it's a herd land to the west of here, a misty place with forests and a cliff top for viewing the great sunsets. It belongs to the Moon God, one of the four Gods of Helovia" explaining, he watched her curiously, mention of Gods were usually met with differing reactions. "We are ruled by a King and Queen, Tembovu and Alysanne, who are kind in their rule... if you truly seek a home, you would be welcome in the Worlds Edge, Akumi" he finished, wondering if she would take up his offer or whether he would be rejected.
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

@Akumi the table looks great :3 I can make them a thread in the Worlds Edge after your reply if you like? <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-18-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-19-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-26-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-27-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 03-03-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM